Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Belly Button Factor

I know this seems like a funny topic but how often do you look at your belly button? I was taking a shower the other day and looked down and realized I hadn't washed my belly button in awhile (i know ewwww gross). Isn't it something that is easy to forget? Having been pregnant for nine months it poked out (i have an inny) and got cleaned while my belly was being cleaned; but having had given birth and dealing with a newborn it just sort of got forgotten. Besides me taking a shower involves jumping in and out, barely having time to wash my face before the baby starts crying or my toddler comes in screaming because he's not in the shower too. So when I have some help I do take some time to actually scrub (whoppee) and get clean and just happened to notice my belly button was probably having critters running around it throwing a party so I cleaned it out and now have to make a mental note not to forget about it next I am in the shower. So for all you new mommies out there, don't forget about the belly button.

1 comment:

nowwhatelmo said...

You are so funny. I don't ever think to wash my bellybutton. Guess it just gets clean when I wash everything else. Bwahaha.