Saturday, August 26, 2006

Lauren's Trip to the Pool


Lauren's first trip to the pool was a few days ago. I forgot to update you all on it. She loved it. We were in the pool for about thirty minutes. She giggled and laughed. I did five or six laps around with her. She kicked her feet and bobbed her head down and almost tasted water. We went about 6.00 pm so it was nice..it was kind of cloudy so the sun wasn't out too much. She had fun. So I thought since she did so well, we would try again today. Guess what? She didn't like it when we first went in; I think she was hungry. So we got out, fed her, rocked her, and she was just enjoying being outside. It was a little windy and loves feeling the wind. Her face lit up when she felt it. So after sitting out for forty minutes we go back in. She had a blast. I walked around the pool with her again, holding her out so she could kick. She laughed and giggled. A couple of times she got scared..but she did great. We went from 11.00-12.30. I let her be in the pool about 30 min...I didn't want her out in the sun for too long because I didn't want her to get sunburned. Then we got out, got changed, ate again, waited until we were dry, then went home. I think she is definately going to be an outdoor type person. She loves it.

No comments: