Thursday, August 17, 2006

From a Friend

From a friend:

1. FIRST NAME? Natasha
2. WHO ARE YOU NAMED AFTER IF ANYONE? From the rocky and bullwinkle show
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? yesterday...
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? at times
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? maple ham
6. KIDS? 9 yr old, 22 month old, 9 weeks old
7 IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Just this blog and my bible study notes
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? yes
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? I think so
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? If I could get over my fear of heights...yes
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? too many to choose from
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I don't think so but pple tell me all that time that I am because of what I have endured.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? chocolate
16. What's your shoe size? between a 6-8 depending on type of shoe and maker
17. Red or pink? neither i prefer blue
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my feet
19. WHAT DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Person wise..my sister...body wise..perky boobs
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? SURE
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? no shoes and i am wearing my pajamas blue and white
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? pb&j sandwhich, yogurt, about 10 lays, 10 goldfish, diet drpepper
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? bon jovi
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? cerulean (sp?)...its a blue
25. FAVORITE SMELL? the way a baby smells...lol
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My friend barbara
27. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Butts
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yup
29. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Blue Hawaiin punch
30. FAVORITE SPORT? Another toughie. Football
31. HAIR COLOR? Brown...all shades
32. EYE COLOR? The prettiest blue you have ever seen..lol
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, I have poor eyesight
34. FAVORITE FOOD? chocolate and italian
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? scary movies..happy endings are so blah
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Mr and Mrs Smith
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue and white
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? I live in a constant summer state so i will say winter but I would probably change my mind if I lived in a winter place...lol
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Big hugs from my kiddos...passionate kisses from hubby
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? chocolate
41. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? NO ONE
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? EVERYONE
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Sci-Fi collection, the Bible, What Really Matters
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Plain purple
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? The Story of My Success (Mike J fox)
46. FAVORITE SOUND? My kids laughing
47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither....Bon Jovi
48. GOT MILK? Does Soy count?
49. DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE TALENT? I am really good at sex...love it too
50. When/where were you born? December 1,1977 at Balboa hospital in San Diego, CA
TAG your turn!!!

2 comments:

Sharon G. said...

AWWW you like me... you realllllly like me??? LMFAO..

1 down... MILLIONS TO GO!! HE HE HE

Thanks for adding this to your blog as well.

Shar

nowwhatelmo said...

I have bad eye sight too. Good to know more about you!