Thursday, August 17, 2006

My dinner

Last night for the first time in like a year I had KFC original chicken. I couldn't eat it when I was pregnant because it made me sick but we decided to have it for dinner. It was so good. And I love their rice. Yummy. The only problem is that when my daughter woke up around 1, I felt really sick. It was all the grease. I don't eat alot of greasy foods...french fries are about the extent...i even have a hard time eating pizza since I tend to stay away from them. So although it was yummy I am afraid I have to stick with their BLT salad. That sucks. And yes I probably gained back all the weight I lost since 1 piece of their chicken is like 600 calories or something like that. Oh well. It was worth it. Sort of.

2 comments:

Sharon G. said...

KFC makes rice?? REALLY?

COOOL. It's always good going in..... but going out???? or trying to?? LMFAO.. NOPE!

Shar

nowwhatelmo said...

I didn't know that KFC had rice either. Ours don't. I LOVE KFC too. Glad that you broke down and ate it. LOL!