Thursday, August 03, 2006

Body Envy

So I'm at the gym today (my apt complex has a really nice one) doing my workout being in my groove and while i'm on the treadmill a hot young thing comes in. Okay she wasn't that young (24/25) but she was smoking (hottie). She is about 5 6 and like 125 lbs and of course blonde (I'm sure its a dye job..lol). Anyways, she looks over at me and then starts pounding on the treadmill..I mean really running. Here I am just walking along..my 188 lbs walking and sweating. Well i get done and start working on my upper body and after only 10 min. on treadmill she starts doing her leg work. She starts doing these lunges and then squats and I'm trying not to be rude by staring but my god I do these and my butt looks nowhere near that firm or tight and it doesn't matter how many chest exercises I do my breast will never be that perky (or that small) ever. I feel like crap. Whenever I start feeling self-conscious I try to look in the mirror and find something about myself that I like. As I am staring in the mirror, I see the flab from having the baby (the baby pouch..u mommies know what i'm talking about) and think this what having 3 kids does, and i see how big my arms are, the fat around my chest and all the flabbiness in the butt and thigh areas. And then I look at my face and think...i have really healthy skin for someone my age, and of course my eyes are still beautiful. And I think about all the times my hubby tells me how beautiful and sexy I am and I think if he can touch my fat and think i am beautiful then I guess so can I. Afterall, I have to realize that something beautiful came out of that flabby pouch.
So when looking at young skinny beautiful women instead of feeling jealous of their bodies I am happy knowing that one day they too will have children, body fat, and sagging boobs..so to all of you 20-s0methings out there..HA HA.

2 comments:

nowwhatelmo said...

OMG. You are HILARIOUS!

Sharon G. said...

MEOW!!!
LMAO

Sharon