Thursday, August 24, 2006

Period

It started this morning. Ugh. Yea, since I know I'm not pregnant (because that would really suck if I was). So I've got the bloating and the cramps and the back pain. Took pamprin; it is my friend (insert smiley face here). I forgot how horrible this darn thing is. Have to keep an eye out on the clock so you know when to change items, have to put up with the cramps, body aches, bloating, and just plain old blah feelings. Not to mention having to keep tampons/pads in your purse in case your out. I really hate it but boy aren't you glad when it comes around? LOL. Felt really fat today. So I really tried to eat right (yea right...if you believe that one then I've got ocean front property in Arizona). I'm in such a great mood..can't you tell. No seriously though, just another part of being a woman.

2 comments:

nowwhatelmo said...

Ugh, that sucks. I hate AF.

Sharon G. said...

I just finished mine and YES it sucks!!!!

But atleast you aren't PG again. LMFAO.