Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Peaceful Moment


Yesterday was such a hectic day. My son was on destructive mode and was just plain hard to handle and my daughter wanted to be held all day. I did get some peace when kyle and katherine took a nap. I was holding Lauren in the rocking chair and it was so peaceful..no noise or chaos..just me and her rocking. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes and was smiling and laughing, and after about 30 minutes she fell asleep. So I just sat there holding here, looking at her and just thinking what a beautiful family I have. I felt so peaceful and proud to be amommy. Her little hand wrapped around mine and just thinking of the birth of each one of my children. How tiring the first few months are but also how joyful because they will never be this tiny again. Its so great to be a mommy knowing that you brought these wonderful beings into this world and knowing how dependant they are on you.

3 comments:

Sharon G. said...

Isn't it the best thing???

Nice pic by the way. lmao.
Sharon

nowwhatelmo said...

That is the best feeling. Glad that you got some rest.

Unknown said...

thanks gals