Saturday, August 12, 2006

Wedding Help

It seems that everyone has gotten on board to plan a wedding for me. My sister who lives in CA is going to come down, which I didn't expect, so this good news. Also she is buying the girls dresses and my son a tux. I will leave it up to her taste to pick out something cute. My mom wants to have a bbq place to cater and hubby's mom know a lady who makes cakes. Since my parents want to throw a wedding, we decided to have it at hubby's parents place. They have a nice yard and balcony area that will be nice to have it at. Because of having an actual wedding, this means I have to wear a dress. Ugh. Kidding. Just seems like a hassle. So I have to start looking for one. Tought about ebay but because I am getting married in three months and losing weight I'm not sure what my size is going to be so I am looking at either renting a dress or buying one for real cheap...maybe craigs list or ebay; i think even david's bridal has some for around 100. I didn't expect anyone to make a big deal out of it...surprise surprise. Its a good surprise. ....its nice to know that people do care about it.

4 comments:

Sharon G. said...

COOOL.

I'm sure it will be great!!!

nowwhatelmo said...

Yay! Now send me those pictures and I will get started on the invites for you!

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome everyone is excited for your wedding Natasha! I'm sure you'll find just the right dress.

Tripp's Mommy said...

I am so happy that they are all getting involved in your wedding!
That is so awesome!