Sunday, August 13, 2006

Warning: Sexual Content

Do you ever notice how babies/children have sex radar? It's like they know when you want to have sex or when you are actually having sex and thats their cue to bust in the room, start a tantrum, or wake up and be fussy, not wanting to fall back asleep.
Since Lauren has gotten better about sleeping this week, I thought it would be nice to have a nice dinner with wine and after putting the kids to bed have some romantic time with soon to be hubby. Well Lauren must have sensed that I was feeling frisky because not only did she stay awake from 6pm until midnight, once we put her down in the bassinet she woke back up, stayed up for another hour and then had to sleep on Micau's chest for the rest of the night. So needless to say, both of us were desperately needing a cold shower. Just to make you all laugh, a few nights back we thought of just grabbing a quickie...but no...we start kissing and my nine year old keeps wanting to tell us stuff. And then there is Kyle, who had a fever and really nasty diapers for like 3 days. Sexy stuff.
I don't mind having sex in 10 minutes if that is the only way i can get it; its just that it would be nice to get in some romance instead of okay we have 10 min before anyone wakes, pull down pants, do a wham bam thank ya mam, then shower time. There are a few things getting neglected on both sides that I have seriously considered just leaving for mexico and leaving the kids behind. Haha. No seriously. I really do think kids have sex radar.

4 comments:

Sharon G. said...

There's more to sex then 10 mins???!!!

LMFAO..

Just kidding.. I Know first hand. lol.

Shar

Tripp's Mommy said...

You are such a riot! Sometimes your posts really make me laugh!

nowwhatelmo said...

Bwahaha. That is funny. Sex? I thought that you would be tired of that by now.

Unknown said...

Can you ever get tired of sex...lol. What can I say I'm a freak.