Saturday, October 21, 2006

Wedding Dress

Yesterday I bought my wedding gown. My friends will be so happy because they have been convincing me that I need an actual gown..so has my soon to be hubby. Anyways, it is ivory and not too fufu or girly. Very sophisticated I think. I will pick up next week since it has to be adjusted in the bust (because I have a fatty chest and small boobs..lol), and needs to be hemmed up about 3 inches because I am such a shorty and the dress was made for tall girls..lol. Anyways, I really liked it; I even got shoes and a new bra.
So as it stands we have 25 people at the wedding. My parents, my aunt and uncle, my bro and his wife, micau's parents, his sister, a couple with their three kids, katie's best friend, her parents and sister, micau's ex-wife and his son, then our three kids and us. We are going out to eat at Saltgrass Steakhouse, a really nice restraunt. I hope everyone is going to pay for themselves because this place is about $20 a person and we sat down to figure the dinner bill and its going to be like $500...ouch. Nah, its okay..we set aside money for it. We figured that neither one of our parents would be able to pay it or help out...they are both tight. We picked this place because it is one of Micau's and mine favs and they have great steak there. My mom is bringing the wedding cake..I didn't know about it until last night. I even forgot to ask what flavor it is..stupid me. Oh well. So I am really excited now.

1 comment:

Sharon G. said...

IS that a hint??????? LMFAO.

Pay for ourselves huh?? EH?????

lol...

I wouldn't have it any other way hon.. don't worry!!!!

You can just ask for seperate bills when the waitstaff shows up!

;)