Thursday, October 05, 2006

Fitness

Tuesday I went to the gym and got a session with a personal trainer (i had 1/2 coupon). I bought my new workout moves for your abs/back and for upper body. The lady I met with does the pilates class and alot of the moves were pilates (didn't realize this). Anyways she gave me some good pointers and modified moves for a couple of them because she said they were pretty advanced moves even for her. She showed me how to work my core throughout the day. I am so glad that I met with her because I realized that there were some mistakes I was making with some of my normal routines (lunges, squats, and even the weight machines). I realized that it doesn't really matter how much you read or think you may know about something...sometimes it does help to have a professional show you exactly what you should be doing to get the most out of your moves/workout. I was really happy with it and it only cost be $15. Now if I can only remember everything she said...lol.

No comments: