Monday, October 23, 2006

Presents

We received a package in the mail on Saturday from a friend of mine. There were three presents in there for Kyle (his bd is coming up); and some outfits for Lauren. They are so cute; a little big (6-9 months) so I am sure in about another month she will fit in them. They are all pink and just absolutely adorable. Then for Katherine they got her a giftcard and also a giftcard for Micau and I. I was like wow; they really went all out for us. They have our deepest gratitude. Katherine was so happy with the giftcard; she was doing the happy dance saying it was her very own card and she can use it to buy whatever she wanted. Since we had to go to the store anyway we decided to let her pick something out now instead of waiting for her birthday. She picked out a Cabbage Patch Kid named Ruth who was born on November 12th. Her hair changes color depending on hot/cold. She loves it; been sleeping with it. I just want to say a great big thank you to my friend and her family. I know you guys spent some money on the gifts...it was so nice of you to send something for everyone. Thank you so much. I wish we could have done more for you.

1 comment:

nowwhatelmo said...

Yay! I am so glad that you got it all!