Sunday, October 08, 2006

Church today

Church today was inspiring. I really like this church, even though it is only my second time going I do believe I finally found a church for our family...it is a bit of everything and welcomes everyone plus it is a small church. There is a moms' bible study on friday mornings and then a discipleship bible study on sunday evenings and they even have one for katie's age group which meets on wednesday's at 4. She wants to participate in the christmas pageant which I think is great. She really loves the children church. I just wanted to say that I finally found our place of worship which is an answer to a very long time prayer. Thank you Lord.

1 comment:

Sharon G. said...

I'm happy you found somewhere to go!

What feeds our minds... feeds our souls!!!

;)

sharon