Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Church and Sex

Yep. This is true. Saw it on GMA this morning. I think its great. Let me elaborate. There are churches around the country that have started talking to couples (married) about how to improve thier sex life, communication about sex with each other and so forth. There is even a couple who do a bible study on marriage and sex. Granted, they have their critics who believe that sex should stay in the bedroom and is private. Those old foggies. I think its about time that pastors/churches/religion realize that married people do have problems and need guidance when it comes to sex. I know that it would be too much to ask for the Christian community to start talking to young people about sex but I think this is a great leap for those who know and understand that sex is in our life and that we are sexual beings. I think there would be less divorce in this country; less unhappy couples if they are guided by the church when it comes to couples and sex. I think this is just awesome.

1 comment:

nowwhatelmo said...

Sounds like a good plan to me! LOL!