Thursday, October 05, 2006

Little Bit of Everything Part 2

At 9.00 pm on Wednesday I decide to take a bath to help alleviate my headache. But first I must step on the scale. 191. WTF. Two days ago I was at 189..i was upset. Well I had to go to the potty (okay a bit vulgar but I had business number two to take care of). I thought well that was alot so I decide to step on the scale again...188.5. Yep. Teaches me to not weigh myself until after bathroom time..lol.
Anyways...I did feel better after my bath and watched a little bit of the Daily Show with Micau. Okay side note...what is up with Foley..he is just coming up with so many excuses for what he did..it is so freaking annoying. Its like let me put all this stuff out there and whatever the public believes I will stick with it. Did you know that on Fox when showing his pic showed him as a D..lmao. And why all the comparison between him and Clinton? Excuse me but I think IM young boys is far worse than having an affair...but maybe I am wrong in this belief. Okay enough of that.
At 4 am I wake up with Lauren and am still in pain. Going back to sleep doesn't help. I decide to go ahead and workout..i take it easy with no running or walking..I do the elliptical and one set of my ab/back moves and the weights. I don't feel better. Micau comes home for lunch and takes the rest of the day off. We talk about what it might me and I realize that I've been having some flashbacks of memories and its not really a migraine but a tension headache. We talk, I cry, I feel a little better..we both take a 2 hour nap. At Katie's soccer practice, Micau and I walk for about thirty minutes and I feel so much better. I guess maybe because we were outside or maybe it was just having him there to talk to.
He is upset because he just found out that his son Geoffrey doesn't want to go to our wedding. He doesn't want to force him to go but really wants him to be there. We are going to trade him being at our wedding to him being at Katie's birthday party. She really wants him to come to her party and Micau said she wouldn't understand him not being there. He is so anger at us...he hates the fact that I and the kids are around..he wants to be the only child still. I dont' know how long he is going to harbor ill feelings about us. It is upsetting for Micau because he really misses spending time with him. He is turning 16 this month and Micau is taking that weekend off from work. He refused to go to Houston with us. He doesn't want to be around me, Katie, Kyle and the baby. That hurts me because I feel like if it wasn't for us then Micau would have time with his son back...but Micau always tell me how lonely he was before me and how happy he is that he has us. We just don't know what to do about his son. Tips or ideas anyone?
Anyways, by the time we are done with our walk I feel much better. My headache is gone..my body feels good..i feel good. We watch the rest of the practice. They were doing a scrimmage game..boys against girls. Well Katie was hanging out by the goal in defense position (heaven forbid she actually runs)..the ball was kicked high and coming straight at her and what does my lovely daughter do? She covers her face, moves out of the way and screams. Funny but not during an actual game. This going on with my son walking around lifting his shirt up to show his belly while putting his hand down his pants so he can touch his penis. The joy of having a boy.

2 comments:

Sharon G. said...

LMFAO.. sounds like you've had a peach of a few days there chicklet!

Micau's son is being a poophead. (sorry Micau ) he's using his dad to make him feel guilty.. for GOD only knows what....

Hey Geoffrey get over yourself child. Nat, Don't bother forcing him.. it's not worth it to have a crabby brooding teenage boy somewhere he doesn't want to be.

Good luck!

Unknown said...

thanks sharon