Thursday, October 19, 2006

Our Wedding

It will be on Saturday, November 11 at 11 am. Finally decided on it. I was getting frustrated with trying to get a time and date because trying to fit everyone's schedule. Its hard. So anyways that is the day and time. The church I found is where we are going to have the ceremony at. I really like this church and although it isn't as beautiful as many other churches, I am happy that it will be done in a church. I had been praying about this and I really feel like I was guided into this direction. Tommorrow I have to go pick out a dress for the wedding...Micau wants me to get a new dress..a nice one. So going to Nordstrum and Macy's. Basically the mall. Going to check out a few places. I'm really excited now. Only three more weeks left.

2 comments:

Sharon G. said...

WOHOOOOO


3 more wks and you will be an old ball and chain...

well considering you are already living together... but making it official.. I think you already are. lol.

Just kidding hon.. CONGRATS.

I just need addy to make it up there.

nowwhatelmo said...

You are getting married on Veteran's day! LOL! Congratulations. I hope that your wedding is absolutely wonderful! Be sure to get lots and lots of pictures!