Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Store (HEB) Vent

There is an HEB (our grocery store) right up the road from where I live..I usually don't have any problems with them. Yesterday, however, I was really upset when I went grocery shopping. There are about 10 items on my list that they didn't carry anymore. We aren't talking about special items..just normal things. German choc. cake frosting, the stocker said they weren't carrying it anymore; the 409 refill bottle...said they don't carry it anymore; the slivered almonds..nope don't have 'em...the fruit was really icky looking so I only got some apples and bananas. There were other things but I was just so upset. How can you carry only three flavors of frosting (choc., strawberry, vanilla); its so ridicilous. I called Micau to vent and then he called me back after like 20 minutes and said the next time I am in the store to talk to Chad..he is the assistant store manager and they like to hear about things like that. He stated to Micau that the store is really short staffed and they have a lot of new people who may not know where things are or exactly what they carry. Good, now if only I could get a discount out of it.

No comments: