Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Update Part 2/Sunday

I had promised Katherine during the week that we would go to church on Sunday since we hadn't gone in like 2 weeks. Well I get up and for the third sunday in a row really don't feel like going...we've been going to Shoreline (2 hour service) because I hadn't really found another church. Katie really wants to go to chuch. So I look in the round rock phone book under churches. Micau refuses to attend a baptist church and I'm not really into evang. so I look under Presbyterian. We went to one when I lived in south austin and really liked it. I like the smaller churches better than the ones that are really huge. Well I decided to attend Grace. It is only like 6 minutes away from where I live. We go and I didn't realize it was World Communion day. The church was letting the youths do the service. It was really neat. They were all dressed from attire around the world. They quoted people like Ghandi, Maya Angelou, and some other influential people. Katie loved the children's church. We decide to try it again next Sunday. We go have lunch with Micau and then go home and try to relax. Kyle and Lauren on fussy on the whole 20 minute drive home and I am ready to pull my hair out. Lauren hates being in her car seat and hates being in the car. Kyle was just fussy; he's not feeling well.

No comments: