Monday, October 16, 2006

Ugly Betty

I love this show. It is so cute. It comes on Thursday evenings at 7 pm; but since that is Katie's soccer practice time we have the DVR record it. For those of you who haven't heard of it..its about a woman named Betty who is like 5'2 and slightly overweight. She gets a job as the assistant to the editor of a fashion magazine. Betty is also hispanic and lives in Queens. This show isn't about her receiving some big makeover and actually being pretty..its about how she influences those around her through her kindess and own unique flair. Its a really cute show. You all should tune in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to watch this show but I thought because I already missed some episodes I wouldn't get what's going on.

Unknown said...

nah you'd be able to catch it..plus soap network plays reruns on the weekend..not sure waht time though