Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Diaper King


Okay this is really aggravating. My son has learned how to take his diaper off. That isn't the bad part. The bad part is the fact that as soon as he takes off his diaper he pees on the floor. He thinks this is funny. I tell him no; to pee on the toilet or leave his diaper on. It isn't enough for him to just pee on the floor though..no he has to play with it. He has to put his foot, hand, face in it. Gross. I never had this problem with my daughter so it must be a boy thing. He also will look at his penis as he is peeing and go "ooooooooo." He thinks its the greatest. This is the boy who will stand up in the bathtub, watch himself pee and laugh. He sticks his chest out as if to say look at me. Micau says we should get him a potty seat and put him in it when he does it so he knows to go potty in the toilet.
I guess this is just another part of raising boys.

3 comments:

Sharon G. said...

ummmmm i have 3 boys... hasn't happened here. lmfao.

SORRY.. I'm hoping it doesn't happen here!!! lol.

GL on it...

I think putting him near the toilet to stand infront of it
( tell Micau to show him lmao ) would work in your favor!!!

GL

Sharon G. said...

you also might try him in clothes and not just a diaper all day long. lol...

he probably won't do that stuff when fully dressed...

JMHO.

nowwhatelmo said...

Chayleigh does it too, so it isn't just a boy thing. Well Chayleigh doesn't pee on the floor, but she does take her diaper off. LOL!