Thursday, October 05, 2006

A Little Bit of Everything Part One

Yesterday was Muffins for Mommy at Katie's school and she really wanted me to go. It was cute..we got to eat together before her class and afterward they were having a meeting for the moms. They were telling us about a new parent outreach resource center. I was too tired to really pay attention and left once the questions started up because I was just so bore and tired. I did enjoy the morning with my daughter.
We had to take Kyle to the doctor yesterday because he has been sick for about 3 weeks straight and keeps reinfecting Lauren. Guess what? Yep, another darn ear infection in his right ear where the tube has almost fallen out. We caught it early so it wasn't too bad and that explains his extra fussiness and his wanting to be cuddled all the time. He also has chest congestion and a sinus infection. She gave one medicine (a 5 day treatment) and said it should wipe out everything. I am so scared that we are going to go back to having ear infections again. She said that if he gets over this one and gets another one then he may need tubes again. Happy Happy Joyful..lol.
Get back from the doctor appointment and get everyone settled by the time Katie gets home from school. She comes in with a little bag..i asked her who gave her the gift bag and she said it was out in front of our door. I opened it and there was a note that said Thank you for attending our church and hope to see you again..it was from Grace and it was a banana nut bread. It is very yummy. I was so touched that they would take the time out to drive here and do that. I felt all warm and fuzzy inside. I reallllly like that someone would be so considerate. Definately want to go back to that church.
Well I had been suffering a headache throughout the day and by supper time it had turned into a migraine. My head hurt so bad...i had been taking excedrin migraine all day and nothing..no relief. I could barely eat dinner. On top of that I had to go out and get Kyle baby food..it wasn't too bad except for Lauren crying the whole time. Katie stayed home with Kyle since Francis came over to play with Kyle. Micau and I went to the library to get more books and to go get Kyle food. By the time I got home I felt like crap. It was 8.00 and Katie and Francis and just started playing a game. I get Kyle ready for bed and was little annoyed that he was still up but I understand that putting him down can be difficult. He goes out before I am even out the door. Katie is done playing the game, takes her shower and I put her down. Thought that was that except she is giving major attitude. I ask her what is wrong three times and she finally starts crying and breaks down that she felt ignored all evening and how she wants to be an only child and then says that she never wants to leave..to be taken away. She doesn't want Micau to leave. I'm like no one is going anywhere. I ask why she thinks that and she just says that she doesn't want to be taken away. Lovely. Wonder where that came from. I get her calmed down and rock her to sleep.

No comments: