Monday, October 23, 2006

Double Whammy

So on Saturday around dinner time I started coughing. I didn't think I was getting sick. Well by Sunday I had a sore throat, sounded like a frog hacking up phlem and lord knows what else. I feel dizzy and feverish and sneezing. I take some Theraflu. I take some allergy medicine. I go to church. I feel a little better but still feel icky. The allergies really didn't hit me too hard until today. I woke up sneezing. I sneezed throughout the day. I took some cheap allergy medicing and a nasal spray (micau said that would help...I kept telling him those things don't work very well on me). By the time we get home (we went to get our marriage license today) I had to take some Tylenol Severe Allergy because the cheap stuff didn't work. Micau stayed home with me today because I wasn't feeling good and so I wouldn't have to look after the kids so much. I ended up taking a 3 hour nap around one. I really needed it.
I am so grateful for Micau...he put Kyle down for a nap and then took care of Lauren so I could get some rest. He got chinese for lunch so I wouldn't have to make anything...and when Katie got home from school made sure she did her homework. He even got up with Lauren at 2 am to feed her; she didn't go back to sleep until 3.30 am. He didn't bother me at all. When I got up I took the baby so he could catch a break. He even got someone over to come clean today since I hadn't cleaned the apartment yet...he sure is the sweetest.

No comments: