Monday, November 06, 2006

Wedding Dress Drama

On Saturday I pick up my dress. Well, somehow from the store to the car the bottom front got some tire dirt on it. Well I went to a cleaners and they said they can't spot clean the area; no cleaners can. I was upset because it is very noticable. I get home and try the dress on to see how bad it looks..its bad..even Micau notices the stain without me pointing it out. I told him the cleaners said they can't do it because if they put it through it'll ruin the dress. He said there has to be a place that does it. He opens the phone book and calls around and finds two places that say bring it in, let us take a look see and we'll let you know. Well this morning/afternoon I take it over to another cleaner and they owner says they can do it and it'll be ready by Thursday evening. It is going to cost $65 to get it cleaned. Yikes. But I guess its worth it.

3 comments:

nowwhatelmo said...

Oh that sucks. I am glad that you found someone to clean it! I am sure that it will be worth it.

~PJ~ said...

How horrible! I am glad that the second dry cleaners could do something about it. This is YOUR day and you deserve everything to be perfect!

Erin said...

That really sucks that most everybody turned you down, but I'm glad you found someone who can do it!