Sunday, November 12, 2006

Wedding Day

Well everyone showed up on time but we got to the church about 5 min. late and Micau and I forgot our camera. So the only camera was my moms and about 1/2 of the pics didn't come out very well. Micau said it wouldn't have mattered if we had ours because we wouldn't have been able to take any pics ourselves; we had to be in the pics. We also forgot to take a picture of just Micau and I. So all of the pictures we have are with family members. That's okay. We don't need great pics..we will always have the memories. The ceremony was actually about 20 minutes...everybody behaved very well; you could only hear the baby about 1/2 the time. She was noisy sometimes. Kyle wouldn't stand still to be in the photos. He just wanted to play. At the restraunt we did well. I had a cold and I hadn't taken any medicine so I wasn't feeling very well. There were 18 people who came to the wedding/luncheon. Micau's mom said that the church is cute and quaint and the pastor seemed nice. I was surprised because I thought she would be put off by a female pastor but she wasn't. Also, my parents thought the ceremony was lovely. Surprised that nobody cried. I almost did when I was saying my vows but didn't. I think I was thinking that I paid so much for my makeup that I didn't want to ruin it. Everybody went back home from the restraunt. Micau and I went home to take care of the kiddos. I thought Katie would like some alone time with me so I took her to go see the Santa Clause 3. It was cute. A movie about love. Couldn't have picked a better day for it. Then we came home and I made dinner. I went to bed about 8.30 pm because I was just not feeling well.
Presents. We opened presents when we got home from lunch. We got two crockpots..so we are taking one back. A group of my friends got me a Target gift card, we got a wedding xmas ornament, my mom and my aunt got us Walmart gift cards, Katie got a Target gift card, and Micau's parents gave us some money. Thats always nice. All in all it was a pretty good day. Just wish I didn't feel so bad.

5 comments:

Sharon G. said...

Glad you had an awesome day! Sorry you weren't feeling well though!

I can't wait to get together with you all.. I look forward to doing a wedding portrait foryou!!

:)

nowwhatelmo said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!

Kristy M said...

Congratulations Natasha! Love the pictures!

Erin said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Natasha! The pictures are great! You look beautiful!