Thursday, November 02, 2006

Top Chef

I really liked this show last season. The people on it were great and I loved the themes/cookoffs the chefs had to do. Plus, it was all about the cooking and just a hint of drama. That is what I liked about the show. This season seems to be more about the drama and less about the cooking. Plus, the new host is this ultra skinny model/actress who dresses way to slutty. In the second episode she was showing alot of leg, belly and boob and the guest judge kept staring at her butt and boobs. In was way obvious. Last nights episode, the chefs had to cook TGIF items for a firehouse..which means firemen. She wears this jean shirt which is so low cut I wouldn't be surprised if you were able to see a nipple and doesn't go past her belly button. The skirt was tight and was a hip hugger skirt (not that there is anything wrong with hip huggers..i am a big fan) but not when you aren't wearing a long shirt. Anyways, it showed alot of leg. Is this really the image Bravo TV wants to portray. I should think not. I am really disappointed with the new host and don't really care for how she hosts the show either. No its not because I am jealous..I just don't like her. I wonder what happened to the host from last season and wish they would bring her back.

No comments: