Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Cleaning/Katies Party

We celebrated Katherine's 10th birthday yesterday (its actually on Friday). We had her party at Austin Park and Pizza because of their twilight special. She invited 30 kids but only 8 showed..we were actually expecting about 15-20. It was alot of fun for her; they played bumper boats, did the rock wall, lazer tag, but mostly played video/arcade games. I was really tired so Micau played liason; kept an eye on the kiddos. She got some good gifts. I will post some pics as soon as we get them downloaded.
Today I have spent most of the day cleaning. It took me all morning. I wanted the place clean since we are going out of town; I wanted to come back to a nice clean apartment. I just bought Kaboom last time I went grocery shopping. It worked great in the shower/tub...only a few squeezes to complete the whole bathroom. It works well and makes the bathroom smell nice. I also just bought a wonder mop. I have been using the Swifter; I love it but it doesn't get some of the tough messes off your floor. This thing is great. Love it. Easy to squeeze the excess water out and very lightweight. Same with my new Dyson (micau's xmas present to me). We were in bad need of a new vacuum cleaner so he bought me this. Its great. Helps my allergies alot and its easy to clean.
Okay gotta get ready to go visit the family.

1 comment:

nowwhatelmo said...

Sorry more didn't show up, but glad that she had a good time. Happy birthday to her.