Friday, November 17, 2006

Blah

I feel like I am not contributing to the family. You know what I did today? I went to Bible Study and cleaned the kitchen. I rocked the baby to sleep while Kyle was in his room for two hours (he refused to take a nap). I put the baby down. I played with Kyle for a little bit while watching Ugly Betty. Then Katie came home...she took Kyle outside to play. So the baby is asleep..the two big kids are playing outside and I just finished a game of cubis. Some day. I don't feel like I do much. Micau says I keep the house tidy and do the laundry, save us money because the little ones are home and not at daycare which would end up costing us money. I just feel like I'm not contributing much. I feel bored; there are like 5 books I haven't read yet and my cross stitching but I feel like once I get started the baby is going to wake up and I'm going have to stop. I just feel blah. By the way I'm on my period so maybe thats why. I feel bloated and blah. Ugh. Can't wait for tommorrow to start...maybe I will feel better emotionally.

No comments: