Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Shaving

Why is it we feel that we have to shave? Why can't we walk around hairy and looking like gorillas; I guess because it is kinda gross. I noticed the other day (monday) that I had not shaved in like forever. How could I tell you ask? Because my legs had hair on them that was equivalent to a gorilla. How could I not notice this? Because I have two babies (yes i'm calling him a baby because he is acting like) or a terrible two toddler, an unhappy sick baby, and a moody 10 year old. Although things are better today; the past few days have been hard. I noticed my hairy legs in the shower; only also to discover my hairy armpits and bikini area (yes I shave or rather Nair there). I was just hairy all over. I check my eyebrows..i have a unibrow and hair growing where it shouldn't. I think I even saw some ear hair. Gross. So needless to say I shaved and Nair. Today...guess what. I am all prickly. So know what I'm going to do? Thats right. I'm not going to shave until Sat. morning. I think I like going two weeks without shaving. Well it won't be that long but I think with the onset of winter I will go two or three weeks without shaving. Wait this is TX, can't do that because everybody will look at me like a freak. Oh wait..been there done that already. Ha Ha.

1 comment:

~PJ~ said...

My leg hair was getting "out there" too - LOL