Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Little Bit of Everything

Manicure:
On Saturday I went to get my nails done (no i don't have fake ones...its mine i just like them to be shaped every month or so b/c I can't file or paint); anyways, I let my nails breathe every now and then so I didn't want any color. Well I hadn't ever had them buffed but this time they did and know what? My nails still look shiny. I know its only Tuesday but they have kept looking nice even after washing my hands 30 times a day, washing dishes every night, changing diapers, showers, laundry, and Lord knows what else I've put them through. I think every time I decide to go without color I will ask for my nails to be buffed. We'll see how long they maintain their shininess.

Big Brother Love:
Kyle has finally recognized Lauren as a person..or at least a sibling. Over Thanksgiving weekend he decided he wanted to start giving hugs...he went up to Lauren, held his arms out and said hug. It was so cute. So we put Lauren in his arms and after about 2 seconds he pushes her away, and then wanted another hug. This process went on for five times. Then later on he did it again and has been doing it everyday throughout the day. He will sometimes just do it once or do it several times. He also started blowing kisses. My heart melted when he did it. I put him to bed yesterday evening and out of the blue he said hug and after I gave him a hug he blew me a kiss. I had no idea he was capable of doing this. I am looking forward to more surprises.

Arguing Over Nothing:
Yesterday I had set out the hamburger meat and Italian sausage to make manicotti. Micau had to go to Houston for business and he calls me around 3 to tell me his is on his way back. I tell him whats for dinner. He said he didn't feel like manicotti..so I said I thought about pork chops but wasn't in the mood for them however I would make them if thats what he wanted. He wouldn't give me a straight answer and I was getting frustrated. I said fine just get something on the way home and hung up. I was really upset. Well, Katherine didn't want pork chops; she wanted the manicotti. Frustrated, I decide to make both. So I spend all this time making both, prepping only to realize I had no spaghetti sauce. I usually have like 4 jars on hand b/c you never know when you need a quick meal. I call Micau back and ask him to pick up some sauce on the way home; I told him I was making both meals to make everyone happy. I could tell by his voice that something was wrong; he said he would talk to me about it later. Fine. By the time he gets home the pork chop dinner is ready but the manicotti hasn't been started and it takes an hour to make. So I bake it 45 min and everyone sits down to eat the pork chops (Micau got home about 6). After dinner the kids take a bath. I go in the room to talk to him but all he says is nothing is wrong. Fine. I go to the gym to workout and decide to let it go. I don't care anymore; I don't want to be angry. I go home 45 min later only to be locked out. I bang on the door 3 times; finally I yell if no one opens up I'm leaving. Katherine comes to unlock the door; I pissed again. I don't talk to Micau; I go to bed angry. At about 1 I hear Kyle, but must of been my imagination because he was still asleep. Go back to bed. At 1.30 Katherine has a bad dream and put her back to bed only for Lauren to wake up and have to feed her and put her back to bed. At 3 am, Micau and I talk. I get to sleep around 4 I think. So today I was tired. It was a useless and energy waste to be angry over nothing. Ah well. Such is life. All is better now because we had make up cuddling (baby has sex radar).

1 comment:

~PJ~ said...

Babies are great birth control, huh? LOL