Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Dentist Office

Katherine had a dental appointment today to put some sealant on a tooth that had a teeny weeny cavity. They had to numb part of her face in order to do this. I had the two little ones with me. Do you think they were good? no. Kyle woke up at 5 am today and slept for about 30 min before we got there. He was trying to get into everything and everytime I tell him no he screamed or threw himself on the ground. Lauren is teething and fussy. She cried off and on throughout the visit. I took them back out to the lobby so he could play in the kid zone but no he wasn't happy with that. He finally calmed down to eat his gold fish for awhile. It took about an hour but it sure did feel longer than that. I just had a really bad morning. So I met Micau for lunch and Katherine had a hard time just eating on one side. She got to miss school for the rest of the day. As soon as we got home I put Kyle in his room so he could either nap or have some down time. After about an hour Lauren finally went to sleep.

No comments: