Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Too Cute


Last week, while I was working out at the Y, the kids were in the daycare. When I went to pick them up, the lady who was rocking Lauren told me that Kyle didn't let her out of his sight. He stood right next to her watching her. Then, after my next workout, the lady said that when Lauren woke up crying, he went and tugged on one of the workers pant's leg, pointed at Lauren and said baby. Again, he watched to make sure she was being taken care of her. A couple of days ago, I had just finished feeding Lauren and he came over and started patting her on the back until she burped. Then he just walked away. Then, when she was laying on the couch, he grabbed her bottle and tried to feed her; instead of getting the bottle into her mouth, he just kept poking her eye. After all this, he did something new. We went swimming today, and on the way back from the pool, he walked on his tippie toes so he could push the stroller himself. He wanted to push the baby. Isn't that the cutest? My little man has really started becoming the big brother.

1 comment:

Sharon G. said...

awwwww that is cute!!!

SIGH you went swimming?? SIGHHHH being here in Montreal sucks lol....

although this hotel has indoor swimming.

It's now SIGHHHHH 55 degrees... Actually I think it's colder. lmfao.

SIGHHHH AGAIN!!! MISS TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!