Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My Workout Today

I started off my going to the female area of the Y. Our Y has a whole room just for females to work out in..has treadmills, ellipticals and of course machines and some free weights. I don't know why I decided to go there today...usually i work out in the main area. Anyways, I started by doing my walking. After my warm-up I went to run but after a minute my leg was hurting and I couldn't keep myself motivated to run so I slowed down..way down to 3.0. I just walked at that pace for the rest of the time. I was feeling good about my workout but I just wasn't into it. Afterward, I went to do my Fitness Mag. routine but I was dreading doing it. I was going through the motions hating it. When I finished the first round I just started crying. I don't know why...I cried for like 10 minutes..have no clue what got into me. I decided to calm down and cycle. I got on the cycle and after 15 min started feeling better and by the time I was done I felt energized. I picked the kids up and drove home. I'm sitting here trying to figure out what happened. I am just going to chalk it up to a slight case of the baby blues. LOL.

No comments: