Thursday, September 07, 2006

Football

Well tonight was the kickoff of the season. My hubby loves the Steelers. Been a huge fan since he could walk. He was so happy that the champs won tonight but is upset with how the offense played. At least they won. Of course I think they won on a technicality because one of the touchdowns the guy was out of bounds but the flag wasn't seen by the ref (the challenge) in time so the touchdown was good. Otherwise they may not have been so lucky. Who knows. For me its different. I like football..i don't really have a favorite team. There are teams that I don't watch; I tend to favor the Dolphins, the Packers, and of course the Steelers. I have to.
What I don't understand about my guy is how he can talk on the phone with his brother (who is also a big Steeler fan) through the whole game..sometimes they hang up during half time but not always. They talk about the game, the mistakes and the good plays, all the while shouting at the TV. Why not just call each other after the game? They are on the phone the entire time. Men. Never understand them. LOL. Go Steelers.
On Friday at my daughters school is wear your favorite football team shirt day so she decided to wear one of Micau's Steelers shirts. It looked a little funny this morning..she wearing an x-lg guy shirt..she was so cute.
Yesterday Micau swore that Kyle said football. He doesn't talk yet but he swears he said football..already training him. That's okay because when he was a baby he was so chubby that everyone said he would be a linebacker. My family wanted him to play for UT in college and then go on to play for the Texans. Micau's family wants him to play for UT also, but to go on to play for the Steelers. I say watch and say..he will grow up to be a ballerina and just to piss everyone off also announce that he is gay..flaming gay. (Micau's family is very catholic and mine is antigay). Never try to plan out your kids future..lol.

No comments: