Sunday, September 24, 2006

Baby Died

I went to get my nails done yesterday and at my usual place and I just found out that one of the lady's lost her 4 month old a few months ago. She said that that the baby was sick and she was trying to throw up and she couldn't...it got caught in her lungs/throat and she ended up suffocating. There wasn't much they could do. I hadn't realized she had lost her baby. I felt so bad for her. She played with Lauren a little bit while my nails dried. She looked so sad. I wasn't sure what to say..I told her how sorry I am and she kept saying how much she misses her little girl. She is 46 and said she is too old to try again...it was by chance that she had gotten pregnant in the first place. She just looked so unhappy. It just made me think/realize how lucky I am that I haven't had that happen. I couldn't imagine losing a child...I'm not sure if I am strong enough to go through something like that. Just thought we could say a little prayer for her to help her get through this difficult time.

No comments: