Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Rings

I am so excited. We went and got our wedding bands today. We had originally went to Walmart to get rings but we didn't like any of the female gold bands. We had put one on layaway for Micau. So we had been thinking about other places and even looked on ebay. Well I had gotten a mother's day necklace for his exwife last year from James Avery Craftsman and it wasn't too expensive so I thought lets try there. Well that was a great idea. They had the rings we liked at a good price and even had them in our sizes. Our rings were the exact same price too. Woohoo. Now that is over with. I totally love my ring and can't wait until I can wear it all the time. I even had it on for a little while tonight. That's not bad luck is it?

On a side note. The younger kiddos are still sick so we are going to take them to the doctor tommorrow. Lauren is spitting up worse and Kyle just isn't getting any better and its been almost a week now. And while we are there maybe we can get Kyle's neurologist referrel.

2 comments:

Sharon G. said...

WOHOOO on the rings.. I'm sooo happy for you!!!
YUCKKKKK on the kids sick.. good thoughts on getting the referal.. otherwise you'd be waiting till 2 yrs from now probably!!

Sorry y'all are sick... I hope you get better soon!!!!!

Sharon

nowwhatelmo said...

That is so great about the rings. Sorry that the kids are still sick though.