Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My Absence




I know its been a few days since I posted but the computer/internet wasn't working real well. Micau spent a few hours fixing it. The kids were sick all weekend so I have been waist high in poopy diapers, spit up, runny noses and hacking coughs. Whoppee. Friday Micau came home and gave me a hug and was like you smell good. I looked at him like he was crazy because I know I had to reek of spit up. I think he was just trying to make me feel better. Gotta love him. Today they are still sick but feel better. I think they are getting over it. They aren't as sniffly and not coughing as much. I sent Katherine to school, much to her despair. I am such a mean mommy for making her go to school when she is sick. LOL. Just to get them out of the house we went to play putt-putt on Sunday, I also took them to the park and walked. There was a crazy duck that was chasing Katie until Kyle got out of the stroller and started chasing the duck. It was so funny. He wanted to go in after it but I wouldn't let him go into the lake. He got so mad. It was cute. He loved holding the putter when we went to play golf but he kept trying to pick up our golf balls and throwing them so we had to put him back in the stroller. Oh well.

2 comments:

Sharon G. said...

ummm missing the pics. lol.

Sorry dear... I've totally be bogged down here as well!!!!

GL on all better in your household.

nowwhatelmo said...

Sorry about the poop, but the golf sounds like it was fun!