Monday, September 11, 2006

Chores

Why does it feel like you are always cleaning your home? Because you always are. I had someone come over yesterday to clean the entire apartment..dust, dashboards, highchair, everything. Looking at my place today you wouldn't think my home had been cleaned in a year. How does it get so dirty in just one day? My kitchen has dishes galore (well that's becasue I cooked), and toys are everywhere..dust has already resettled on the tv and computer, and the bathrooms..well use your imagination..okay they aren't that disgusting. Laundry basket is already full. I feel like I just did laundry (oh wait, I just did two days ago). Ugh. I hate doing laundry. My son has no socks to wear tommorrow and the baby has no outfits. Guess I better do their clothes. My daughter keeps nagging me about pajamas. These are the times when I lay on my bed with my eyes closed thinking of cool days, sparkling sea, fruity drink in my hand and some tanned young hunk asking me if I need a massage. You betcha. Then I open my eyes and see six little eyes saying...momma feed me, momma change me..momma check my homework and I so much want to go back to the hunk. Ah well.

1 comment:

Sharon G. said...

what was it... Julio and Javier???

LMFAO.. I'm right there with ya hon!!!

Especially after this past weekend...

HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU FREAKING LISTEN TO THE SAME SENTENCE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.....
LMAO.