Saturday, September 16, 2006

Gas Prices

Wow. It is actually at a reasonable price. I was driving home and there is an HEB on the way, the sign read 1.39 for regular. I was like damn, too bad I filled up last night..the price last night was 1.46. I am wondering how long this will last and hopefully it will go down lower. I know that I am fortunate to live in Texas where gas prices are usually lower than in most other states. Back when they kept rising, we were paying 2.89 and my sister out in California was paying over 3.00. So anyways, I just wanted to brag about our low price. Whatcha all payin?

2 comments:

nowwhatelmo said...

Are you kidding me? I just filled up today and gas was 2.77 and I thought that was a good price! Damn, I need to move to TX.

Anonymous said...

I paid 2.81 on Sunday and that was with my 10cent fuel discount at Safeway. I thought that was pretty good considering I paid on average 3.00 all summer long.