Thursday, October 04, 2007

Zombies

Okay I know werid topic but there it is. Why is I can barely remember any given number of books I've read over my lifetime but I can remember every zombie book and movie I've ever seen? Not that any of them were any good or anything..just something about zombies. Like how is it possible that although we are brain dead our body is able to continue moving? You need electricity in your body (basically the brain to function) in order for your body to move. Now this has been explained in various ways..mostly by a virus affecting mankind (and in some books the animal kingdom also). In other books I've read zombies begin to have intelligence. So does that mean that the soul of the person isn't dead..that they continue in the zombie body only not awake? Speaking of the soul..if the body is moving what happened to the soul? We die the soul leaves, but with a zombie is the soul trapped or is it released to meet judgement? In one book it was demons that took over the body...basically God got tired of mankind and let the demons have the earth. All souls went to hell. Guess that is one way to look at it. The only sad thing about this whole zombie business is that usually books/movies focus on the adults. Um hello there are children in this world. Sadly, a book I just read recently discussed about a mom eating her child, about children attacking people. What a sad, bleak outlook. Just a reminder, if the world is ending by zombies..i'll take a bullet to the brain first because in every book/movie out there that is the only way to kill a zombie. I prefer to die with some dignity and not turn into a zombie eating the flesh off of someone else. I think God would understand if I shot my family and then myself to prevent them from turning into something like that..don't ya think?

No comments: