Friday, October 26, 2007

Part Time Job/Acceptance

I have been doing a part time job now for about 2 weeks. It hasn't turned out as easy as I thought it would. Somehow I thought it would be easier; but its actually turning out to be quite difficult. I'm not sure how to go about it anymore. I know my hubby could probably do it twice as better as I do. He's real good at selling things. In fact that is what he does in life. Oh well. Maybe I can try something else. I think I will stick with it for another couple of weeks.
Why is it human have a hard time accepting people as they are; especially Christians? Didn't Jesus come down to earth and preach about Love, Faith, and Forgiveness? Why is it when someone is different or has different beliefs we forget those teachings? As a christian, it can be frustrating being around others who believe in God but yet have a hard time accepting another person because of their actions, beliefs, or how they live their life. I just don't understand it. I know for a parent its hard to accept a child who has decided to not live or believe the same as you do; that is a struggle. I'm not denying that it can be a heartbreak. But aren't we supposed to forgive and love and accept anyways? Maybe I will understand as my chidlren get older.

2 comments:

Sharyn said...

I have a friend who's daughter is athiest (SP?) She is only 15 and my friend has had a hard time with it. All we can do is live our life by example and hopefully she'll come around. right?

Congrats on the job I hope it will get better. :)

Tripp's Mommy said...

Hope you do better on your job!