Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Psychic

I found this interesting. The woman whom I walk with at the mall informed me that she is psychic. She does Tarot cards, angel cards, unicorn cards, healing/medicine cards and generally had a very good sense/intuition about people. No she doesn't advertise and the only reason why I found out was because I asked her what online communities she is involved in. At this she smiled and told me about the group (psychic group) she was in.
Being a Christian you would think I would no longer walk with her. Ah, but I am an open minded person and I don't condemn people for their beliefs. I may not believe in it but I know there are people out there who do. No, I am not going to ask for a reading, although my husband seems very interested. He claims that people who are psychic don't get a good feel/reading from him. Apparently his ex-wife was into that kind of stuff. No, I don't think its devil work or evil. Just another belief system out there. She is a nice lady and I enjoy walking with her. I value our time/friendship that we seem to be developing. I just thought it interesting.

2 comments:

Tripp's Mommy said...

I think it is nice that you will still remain friends with her. There are so many different people from different walk of life and we either have to chose to accept them or not.
I would have asked for a reading too! hahahaha

One of Bill's best friend's girlfriend is into witchcraft. Well, Wiccan to be exact. I have read about it many, many years ago and although I don't 100% agree with it, it doesn't effect our relationship. As long as she doesn't try to bring my family and especially Tripp into it we are fine. Actually, that is the least of our problems with her. She drives us nuts in many other ways! hahaha

Unknown said...

LOL..sometimes i want to know the future but then again who doesn't..