Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Something Fun

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not that I know of

2. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? yes...3

3. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Probably..although I would be telling myself everything I'm doing wrong

4. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Never..yep..seriously..never

5. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Ya know I don't know..I have no clue.

6. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Only if someone was threatening to kill me if I didn't.

7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I'd have to say Special K chocolate delight and Life cereal.

8. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No I usually just kick them off and leave them anywhere like my 10 yr old does

9. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I suppose so..i lift a 33 lb kid and a 23 lb kid all day..sometimes a kid who weighs 68 lbs.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Chocolate and Neopolitian

11. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If they have anything strange or abnormal about them..tats or piercings or hair color or scars..things like that. Also the way they dress.

12. RED OR PINK?
Neither..I'm a blue girl

13. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
I miss my sanity

14. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Nobody sent this to me...I copied it off somebody's blog and thought it'd be fun to do

15. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue pants (excercise) and no shoes...just socks

16. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE ?
PB&J sandwhich, Lays potato chips, nectarine, motts fruit pack and a glass of water

17. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The quiet and stillness of my household as some sort of miracle occurred and both my children are now napping.

18. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Anything blue

19. FAVORITE SMELLS?
New Baby
The smell of a clean house (bleach and pine sol)
Roses/Flowers
Cakes/Breads Baking
Lavender

20. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My husband

21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football

22. HAIR COLOR?
Brown

23. EYE COLOR?
Blue

24. FAVORITE FOOD?
That's a tough one-chocolate, italian, mexican, ice cream, brownies, nectarines/plums, salads, strawberries, blueberry pancakes

25. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Scary Movie

26. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Night at the Museum...my daughter loved it..I thought it was cute for Ben stiller. Usually his movies really stink.

27. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
White

28. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I live in Texas..we have no winter. We have semi hot, hot, very hot, and hot and humid. Take your pick.

29. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both..I don't prefer one over the other

30. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Cheesecake (strawberry or white chocolate or chocolate)

31. WHAT BOOK( s) ARE YOU READING NOW?
A book about the Caravan Beastiliaty Book and After a Women's Heart by Beth Moore
and another book called Divergence (actually I just finished that one)

32. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Its just purple...we are pretty plain people

33. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Pinky and the Brain, How I met your mother and The Big Bang Theory (funny show)

34. FAVORITE SOUND?
My kids laughing

35. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Neither...how about Plain White Tees or Snow Patrol or Red Jumpsuit Apprateus (yes my spelling is awful)

36. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Haven't been too far from home...I guess Beeville when we go see my inlaws and my family around the holidays

37. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

Yes. Watching, playing and teaching my kids while picking up after them, catering to their needs, doing laundry, cleaning house and kitchen, and managing to get dinner on the table while finding time to check email, read, and do this blog.

No comments: