Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Kyle's Birthday Party

Was really fun. Katie's best friend family came over. Mrs. Y was sick so she couldn't make it, but Mr. Y and the kids came. We ate burgers and chips, then did the cake (it is a Wiggles theme cake) and Kyle actually tried to blow out the candle. It was cute. He really loved the cake; he kept saying wiggles..wiggles. It had the big red car and he played with that for awhile. He didn't want to stop playing with it to open the other presents but he finally wanted after about 30 min. My friend S. and her son A. (from a mommy group I'm in) sent him a CARS racetrack that he really likes and a Wiggles video. Mr Y. and family got him two Wiggles video. My friend S. and her daughter C. got him a $15 gift card to Target. Mommy and Daddy bought Kyle the Little People Farmhouse and a Thomas the Tank train set. He loved everything. He wanted to watch the Wiggles movie while playing with the other toys but guess what. Yup. The DVD player is broken so we made a trip to Best Buy and bought a Samsung DVD. It actually plays better than the old one (we watched Ladder 49..good movie). So he will get to watch the Wiggles in the morning. All in all I'd say he had a good birthday party. Tommorrow I plan on taking him to the park and just making his day special. He wants to wear his Superman costume all day and I said that's fine. He is the birthday boy...although I'm not sure he fully understands what that means.
I can't post pics yet because we don't have a HUB and my husband says we can't download them until we get one. We will find one this weekend. The old HUB has disappeared into I don't know land.

No comments: