Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year

Well everyone tommorrow is the start of a New Year. Everyone makes resolutions that they don't keep including me. So I will write mine down on my blog (taking a cue from my friend). Here are mine:
To lose weight (and not be impatient about it)
To tell myself something I love about me at least once a day and work up to many times a day
(have a habit of saying negative things about myself)
To work in a workbook I have at least once a week until I get through it
To be a better mom and wife (not get on Katie's case so much and try not to rush her)
To not be so selfish
To save more
To eat out less
To be more giving
To try to stay more orgainzed (actually bought a pocket planner)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with all your resolutions!
Happy New Year!