Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year's Day

Already Messed Up One Resolution
I woke up really grumpy on New Years. I kinda got on Katie's case about telling her to do stuff. I was a little grumpy with Micau. Already broke one of my resolutions on the very first day of the New Year. I did manage to get in a better mood. Micau's son came over for awhile. They played on the Xbox 360. We got the wireless thingy so they could play Xbox Live. We got halfway through cleaning Katie's room. Gotta finish the rest today. I got grouchy again toward about 10.00 because Lauren would not be put down. She'd fall asleep and as soon as you put her down she'd start crying. It has been kinda frustrating with her. Finally went to bed about 1 but she woke up at 3. Ah well.
New Laptop
Micau surprised me yesterday evening by coming home with a laptop. Nothing fancy. Just an HP 1600 I think it is. I just wanted one so I didn't have to isolate myself where our computer is. Wanted something that I could check email on, messenger on, put recipes in, and write my story on. He has been really good to me. I love it. Mostly last night was getting it set up. We still have to install Microsoft outlook and word on it. He's going to do that when he comes home from work. Yes he had to go back to work today. Kinda bites but after one week off guess he has to go back to making money. We don't want to be on the street after all. I already miss him.
Penis Bite
Yep you read right. Let me tell you the story. Micau was taking a shower and when he gets done asks me to come look at something. He asked about an itchy spot on his penis so I look at it and there is a bite mark. A red swollen spot. He looks at me and asks what kind of bugs I'm bringing into the house. As if. We laughed so hard because in all of our days on this earth neither one of us has ever heard of anyone getting a bug bite on their penis. I kinda felt sorry for him. I put some anti itch cream on it to help soothe the pain. Now how funny is that?

3 comments:

Sharyn said...

Hope the bug bite is better! lol
Have fun with you new laptop!

Anonymous said...

Jeez, what a story about a bite!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome gift! Hope you have fun with the new laptop!