Friday, December 29, 2006

Family Visiting

Katie got to stay in Beeville after Christmas with my parents and her cousins. We decided to meet in San Antonio to pick her up and to let my niece and nephew come visit up here for a few days. We wanted to go to the zoo but it was a little chilly outside so we went to the River City Mall. Lauren was getting fussy after about an hour so we decided to head home. It was already about 6.00. She fell asleep on the way to the vehicle and stayed asleep for the whole trip. This worried me because I thought she would be up all night. She wasn't. She was asleep at 11.00 until 1.30 and then stayed awake for about an hour.
Today, Katie and my nephew didn't want to do anything; they are both being really grouchy and moody. So I took my niece (13) to Old Navy, Target, and Barnes and Noble. I hope she's had a nice time. My nephew (10) and Katie keep arguing over stuff but they are like 3 months apart in age so I think that is normal. I have to take them back to Beeville tommorrow. I was hoping to show them the state capitol and the Bob Bullock Museum but it was raining today pretty bad; maybe tommorrow if weather permits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a nice time.