Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Lauren and Solid Food

Well at Lauren's checkup the pedi said I needed to start feeding her cereal. She hadn't sit up yet and was still pushing her tongue out so I didn't think she was ready. Well for the past week we have been trying to feed her cereal:



We tried feeding her some other foods but Micau and I are in agreement that we shouldn't force her to eat it if she isn't ready for it yet. We just feel like she will let us know when she is ready. I hate forcing something on her when she just isn't ready. She is still only eating 4 oz of formula a feeding. Actually, the past two days some feedings she actually ate 6 oz. But we feel that maybe another month or so she will. Hope you enjoyed the pics.


1 comment:

Sharyn said...

OMG! She is so adorable! Everytime I see a new picture of her she is just more and more cute!