Monday, December 18, 2006

More Christmas Stuff

Yesterday was our church Christmas Pageant which my daughter was in. She was the arch angel. It was pretty funny. Here are some pics.

Also, last night I finished wrapping all the gifts and putting stuff into gift bags. I have one thing to mail out tommorrow and I am hoping my friend receives it in time. We did secret santa's in my online mom's group and I was lazy today by not mailing it. Also, I dropped off our baby gift basket for our Angel tree person at the church. They handed them out yesterday but our person wasn't there. I hope she gets it sometime this week. We picked a family where the 16 yr old is 7 months pregnant. I put together a nice baby basket..blankets, size 1 diapers, wipes, a few books, umm some other things. It was cute. I love helping people.

1 comment:

Sharyn said...

I waited until the last minute to get my secret santa gift in the mail also. Lucky for me She only lives 4 hours away so it should get there in plenty of time. Hmmm... I bet you cant figure out who I had this year, huh? lol