Sunday, December 31, 2006

Out of My Way

Did I mention that while my niece and nephew were with us that we rented a Nissan Armada. It was nice. I loved being that high up and being in such a big vehicle...I felt like I could crush everyone on the r0ad. This thing is so roomy and huge in the inside. The only thing I didn't like was the dashboard set up and there isn't much room in the very back for groceries unless you fold down the back seat and push it up. Honestly though, since we had to travel to Beeville to drop the kids off; I wanted to ram a few cars. There was one guy who was driving 50 in a 70 and I really just wanted to push him out of my way. The power of being in a big car; yes people size matters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geez...don't want to be around you when you drive that thing again! LOL!