Saturday, December 09, 2006

Date Night

I know I haven't posted in awhile but that's because nothing much has really been going on. That is until last night.
Yesterday marked Micau and I first date anniversay (1 year). Last year on December 8 we had gone out to Cool River so that is where we went. We both had steak, cheesy potatoes, broccoli and 2 slices of bread. I had 2 Maitai's and water. Micau had 2 Rum and Coke and water. After dinner, we went to a pool hall and played 3 games of pool..I lost the first one because I hit the 8 ball in..Micau lost the second one because he scratched when trying to get the 8 ball in and Micau won the third because I was too buzzed to put the balls in correctly (I had a Smirnoff and half of a 2cnd one). It's funny because we only stayed out until 9.30 (the time we actually picked up the kids). We both were really tired by the time we got Lauren to sleep (10.30).
Micau and I had a wonderful time being a couple without someone crying every 2 minutes. It was nice to spend time with just each other and to kickback with no worries. It was very special.

3 comments:

Sharyn said...

Happy Anniversary! Your date sounds like it was a great time.

nowwhatelmo said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I am glad you guys had a chance to do that!